We're looking for talented, passionate individuals to join the Platform team and develop a career that merges art with innovative thinking empowered by technology.
We're seeking a Design Intern for Platform, the e-commerce site backed by David Zwirner gallery. This creative but detail-oriented individual will support the team with an emphasis on creative output and graphic design. They will also provide occasional support to the marketing team on social media, and to the GM on research and light administrative tasks. This is an amazing opportunity to support the creative side of the most innovative brand in the art industry.
An eagerness to produce assets and contribute ideas that express Platform's brand across all of our channels, to learn new tools and tactics, and analyze the Platform brand against art and non-art brands will be critical. An interest in art is important, but knowledge of the art world is not required.
- Manage the timely execution/delivery of necessary marketing assets, including for social media, email marketing and digital advertising.
- Conduct research into potential partners and competitors.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to execute social media strategy, including audience building/engagement and content development.
- Assist with brand-related research tasks and administrative tasks as needed.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is results-driven, highly organized, and detail-oriented but can also be creative, and who is excited to forge an unprecedented path in the art industry’s digital landscape.
- Strong skills with Figma and the Adobe suite of design products -- especially Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere -- are required.
- This role will include production of video assets, so video editing experience is required.
- Image editing experience is a plus.
- Please submit a link to your portfolio with you’re application materials.
Position hours are Monday–Friday, 9am to 6pm EST, working remotely until further notice. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
Please submit your resume & cover letter here, along with a link or attachment so that we can review your portfolio.
David Zwirner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.