We're looking for talented, passionate individuals to join the Platform team and develop a career that merges art with innovative thinking empowered by technology.
[Last updated October 18, 2023]
NOTE: To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team behind Platform, an artist-driven e-commerce brand that sells one-of-a-kind artworks and exclusive artist-designed products. This multifaceted, generalist talent will work with senior leadership on the full, multi-channel marketing program, with a focus on special product launches, social media, paid performance marketing, and audience growth.
A key member of a small but dynamic team, this role will be tasked with both strategic and operational initiatives. An eagerness to help develop marketing strategy and execute the many details thereof is critical, as is some comfort with data analytics and reporting. Both an interest in art AND familiarity with the luxury landscape are important, but extensive knowledge of either is not required.
A successful candidate will have experience in a relevant consumer brand, start-up or digital/ecommerce company, across a range of marketing tactics including social media (organic & paid), performance marketing, editorial content, brand partnerships and PR. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, flexible, detail-oriented, creative, and excited to play an instrumental role in forging an unprecedented path in the art industry’s digital landscape.
- Plan and manage the cross-channel marketing campaigns for key product launches and artist collaborations—with the goal of driving sales and audience growth—including digital advertising, social media & email, influencer marketing, PR, and special partnerships and activations.
- Develop and execute social media strategy, including content ideation and capture (especially for video), image sourcing, caption copy, and audience building/engagement.
- This person will directly manage our social channels, and a strong sense of “what works” on Instagram is important.
- Manage, execute & monitor digital marketing channel activity, including paid social, paid search and display advertising.
- This person will be responsible for managing the creation and timely delivery/execution of necessary marketing assets, including writing creative briefs for our graphic designer.
- Set and track KPIs, pull reporting and help synthesize and present data insights for performance of all marketing channels/initiatives.
- Liaise with our partner galleries, artists, and influencer/content partners to coordinate marketing content and audience growth initiatives.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in consumer digital businesses
- Experience with the strategy and execution of social media and performance marketing is required.
- Experience with brand partnerships, influencer marketing PR is a plus, as is a general understanding of content marketing.
- Must be highly data-driven and analytical, with proven experience delivering results in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- The ability to think creatively (aesthetically and in terms of problem solving) is a strong plus.
Candidates should be based in the NYC area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
Platform is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. Platform makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.